Papers submitted to New Century Publishing Group must contain original materials. The submitted paper, or any translation of it, must neither be published, nor be submitted for publication elsewhere. Violations of these rules will normally result in an immediate rejection of the submission without further review.
General Peer-Review Procedure
All manuscripts submitted for publication in our journals are strictly and thoroughly peer-reviewed. The Editorial Offices will organize peer-review and collect at least two review comments per manuscript, ask the authors for adequate revision (peer-review again whenever necessary). The Editorial Board prepares a decision letter according to the comments of the reviewers, which is sent to the corresponding author. All non-reviewed manuscripts are sent back within 10 days and decisions letters of manuscripts are sent within 4 weeks.
Two types of manuscripts may be submitted:
Regular articles: These should describe new and carefully confirmed findings, and experimental procedures should be given in sufficient detail for others to verify the work. The length of a full paper should be the minimum required to describe and interpret the work clearly.
Reviews: Submissions of reviews and perspectives covering topics of current interest are welcome and encouraged. Reviews should be concise and no longer than 4-6 printed pages (about 12 to 18 manuscript pages). Reviews are also peer-reviewed.
Each manuscript is suggested to include the following:
1. Software: The Microsoft Word file will be preferred.
2. Font: According to Our Sample
3. Indent: Type 5 spaces in the beginning of each new paragraph.
4. Line Spacing: 1.15 Pt, Add Space after Paragraph, Single Column.
5. Manuscript: Don’t use “Header and Footer”.
6. Title: including the complete article title
7. Abstract: including Background, Materials and Methods, Results and Discussions (100-300 words).
8. Key Words: Minimum 6 words, Maximum 10 words
10. Materials and Methods
11. Results and Discussions